Below is the some code, may be helpful for you. [maybe have the finished
package which includes mlr with crossvaliation], you can check
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/available_packages_by_date.html.
 you can check this
"ChemometricsWithR<http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ChemometricsWithR/index.html>"
package.

# product crossvalidation index
crossvalind <- function(N, kfold) {
len.seg <- ceiling(N/kfold)
incomplete <- kfold*len.seg - N
complete <- kfold - incomplete
ind <- matrix(c(sample(1:N), rep(NA, incomplete)), nrow = len.seg, byrow =
TRUE)
cvi <- lapply(as.data.frame(ind), function(x) c(na.omit(x))) # a list
return(cvi)
}

N <- length(y)
kfold <- 10
cvi <- crossvalind(N, kfold)
for (i in 1:length(cvi)) {
xc <- x[cvi[-i], ]    # x in training set
yc <- y[cvi[-i]]     # y in training set
xt <- x[cvi[i], ]    # x in test set
yt <- y[cvi[i]]     # y in test set
lm.mod <- lm(yc ~ xc)
yt.pred <- predict(lm.mod, xt)
mse[i] <- sum((yt - yt.pred)^2)/length(yt)
}

plot(mse)

you can see the minimum mse and point it out.

Maybe this is what you want.

Best,

Kevin