Hello R experts,
I am having an wired problem to save my RPlot after I use  "identify"
option.
Points are identified properly, but when I try to save that image I get
error as:
" Error: first argument must be a string (of length 1) or native symbol
reference" and the image without identified points are saved. I am having
this problem after I upgraded to R version 3.0.0. (Mac).
My system is OS X 10.8.3

>From the R consol:
> identify(ord.genus$points,labels=names,cex = .5, col = "dark red") #
particular data samples identified with names
 [1]  1  2  3  4  5 12 14 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34
#identified properly.

Error: first argument must be a string (of length 1) or native symbol
reference
#This error appears after I try to save the image.

Any help will be really great.
Thanks,
Mitra