Hi!

I'm trying to set up an R library for a common analysis that my lab does.
 This analysis involves the use of an external bash script, which I would
like to encapsulate within the R library.  I have been looking at tutorials
that detail how to create packages, and many of them mention an
experimental "exec" directory where one can store Perl, Java, bash scripts,
etc.  I was wondering how one might tell an R function to execute a shell
script in this directory (I've been thinking along the lines of using
system() to execute the script, but I am uncertain what the path to 'exec'
would be; my best guess is that the path to 'exec' might be found using the
.libPaths() command).

Many thanks,
John Pellman