On 31/05/2013 14:44, Steve Friedman wrote:
You can't. You must copy them to the new installation directory. After that
you can use the update package command to check for and install the
upgrades packages.

Not so if you organized your packages sensibly in a separate library. See http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#What_0027s-the-best-way-to-upgrade_003f (and the rest of that FAQ).

On May 31, 2013 9:43 AM, "Upananda Pani" <upananda.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply .How to Update all the packages ( Which i am already
using ) automatically to the new version.?

With regards,
Upananda