Hi,

I searched for a long time and I read this website before asking the
question. But it does not answer my issue. Thanks anyway.
I digged unto the source code and realized that there is no difference
between the implementations of Lloyd and Forgy. In fact, in kmeans.R, the
method number is set to the same for Lloyd and Forgy (nmeth is set to 2).
So, the same C function (C_kmeans_Lloyd for nmeth = 2) is called for the
two methods.

--
-safiye