Hello R experts,
  I want to  define desired numbers to a vector based on the present
numbers. Can anybody please help me?
Obviously I found worst ways to do it, but I believe there must be any
better way.

I have vector as
 [1] 43 43 43 43  0 39 13 39 50 39 39 23 23 32  0 13 32 23 32 23  0 13 13  0
Now I want to colour a plot with unic cols based on this vector. I want to
baseplot.
But now the problem in normal col pallet these nos has repetition. Thus I
tried to
 library(RColorBrewer)
> coll<-colorRampPalette(brewer.pal(9, "Set1"))(50)
and then use this vector as col.

But there also the colours are not enough bright.

So I am trying to set new a vector reading this present vector.
Obviously I can type out manually as
coll=c(rep(1,4),0,2 ....

But rather I am trying for some automation with which function or similar
But still now I am struggling with this.
Can anybody please help me.

Basic thing is some way to reads the vector and define a new col vector
from 1:7

Thanks a lot,
Mitra