On 25/06/2013 2:34 PM, kathleen askland wrote:
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I can stop execution of a running program in R. I am
using Revolution R Enterprise v. 6.2. There is no STOP button and both ESC
and Ctrl+C do not work.
Thank you for your suggestions.

You will need to ask Revolution that in their support forums. We don't support their build here.

Duncan Murdoch
Kathleen

---
Kathleen Askland, MD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychiatry & Human Behavior
The Warren Alpert School of Medicine
Brown University/Butler Hospital