Dear R-studio and R colleagues,

I've interacted with the authors of the package "ChoiceModelR" and it looks
like there is a problem in the way RStudio interacts with R3.0.

At least the package ChoiceModelR works just fine under both R gui and
Rstudio when R version is < 3.0
When R3.0 is tested - and only R gui is used, the package works just fine.
However, when RStudio is used with R3.0 then the computations by
ChoiceModelR take hours instead of minutes. The problem has been replicated
with different Windows 7 PCs (32 and 64 bits) and even with a Linux
computer.

We are not sure if the same kind of problem exists for other R packages -
when one uses RStudio in combination with R3.0.

Could you please look into it? Thank you very much!

Dimitri

--
Dimitri Liakhovitski