Dear Tarquinio

On 29 Jun 2013 21:01, "Tarquinio magalhaes" <tarq...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Is it possible
> to run SUR with weights using systemfit? I mean weighted seemingly
unrelated
> regression (weighted SUR)

Currently, systemfit cannot estimate (SUR) models with observation-specific
weights :-(

> or weighted nonlinear unrelated regression (weighted NSUR).

We are still not yet finished with implementing nonlinear models in
systemfit (see http://www.systemfit.org/) :-(

>  Parresol (2001) in his paper
> titled Additivity of nonlinear biomass
> equations has run weighted NSUR using PROC MODEL (SAS institute Inc.1993).
> I was wondering if r can do that.

Unfortunately not (see above). As several people have asked for
observation-specific weights and NSUR, I should perhaps start a
crowd-funding initiative for implementing these features.

BTW: You can ask questions that are specific to systemfit via the help
forum at systemfit's R-Forge site:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/systemfit/

Best wishes,
Arne