On 10/07/2013 15:04, Emanuele Belli wrote:
Hello,
I'm an italian student, I've got some problems using R:
After calculating a dbinom() function, my  "help.start()" started not to work.
If I type on the console "Help.start", it says me "starting httpd help server
...Errore in stats::runif(10) :
   .Random.seed is not an integer vector but of type 'double'"

I tried to upgrade, unistall, but anything, it was impossible to solve this
problem.
Can you help me?

Try

rm(.Random.seed)

Looks like you saved an object of the wrong type under than name.

Thank you in advance,

Emanuele

Brian D. Ripley,                  rip...@stats.ox.ac.uk