http://ion.researchsystems.com/IONScript/wavelet/  sorry about the broken
link above.  I will have a look- I also found an R function that will plot
close to what I want on a website I will compare the two and get back with
everybody. thanks for all of the help.

Stephen

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us

-K. Mullis