I'm trying to install FEAR package on my personal laptop with Windows 7
operating system. I've followed the instructions step by step but still
encountered this problem:I thought I installed FEAR in the default
location,C:Program FilesRR-3.0.1libraryFEARHowever, I couldn't find it in the
library folder.Here is the link of the tutorial:
http://www.clemson.edu/economics/faculty/wilson/Software/FEAR/Compiled/FEAR-install.pdf
Has anybody ever had the same problem? Please enlighten me.

Thanks soooo much!
Xiaoxi