It contains all text files which were converted from doc, docx, ppt etc.
using libreoffice.
Some of them are non-english text documents.

Sorry I cannot share the corpus.. but if someone can shed light on what
might cause this error then I can try to eliminate those documents if some
specific docs are causing it.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimi...@club.fr>wrote:

> Le vendredi 16 août 2013 à 19:35 -0700, Ajinkya Kale a écrit :
> > I am trying to use the text mining package ... I keep getting this error
> :
> >
> > rm(list=ls())
> > library(tm)
> > sourceDir <- "Z:\\projectk_viz\\docs_to_index"
> > ovid <- Corpus(DirSource(sourceDir),readerControl = list(language =
> "lat"))
> >
> > Error in if (vectorized && (length <= 0)) stop("vectorized sources must
> > have positive length") : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
> >
> > I am not sure what it means.
> The posting guide asks for a reproducible example. If you cannot make
> available to us the contents of sourceDir, at least you should tell us
> what kind of files it contains. Have you tried with only some of the
> files the directory contains ?
>

> Regards
>
> > --ajinkya

Sincerely,