Hi,

I am new to R, and am trying to use the "SimpleR" manual. The manual is
excellent. However, when I try to install the SimpleR package with R version
3.x.x, I get errors. The manual says that the package is good with R versions
1.5.0 and above. So:

    1) Is there an updated package for SimpleR that is compatible with R 3.x.x?
    2) Is there still a binary version of R 1.5.x (or above) that works for
Windows? I could use this for the manual, and then switch to 3.x.x for further
work.

Thanks,
Chuck Nelson