Dear all,

The question would be:

   I would love to get information and match names of different chemistry
compounds. A compound looks like this.
Link: http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=2

The task is the following:

    1. You input a name via R to the link, then a database searches a
similar or the same compound for you. (you autotype the name in the input
field left to the search button.)
    2. parse the information that you get back. (This I can do already via
R)

Thank you for you're attention,

- László-András Zsurzsa,                                                -
- Msc. Infromatics, Technical University Munich, Germany -
- Scientific Employee, TUM                                             -