Hi,

plot(strptime(data$Time,"%H:%M:%S"),data$Kbytes,pch=0,type="b",col =
"red", col.axis="red", ylab="", xlab="",las=2,lwd=2.5,cex.axis=1.5)
title("",cex.main=3,xlab="Seconds", line=5.2,ylab="Kbytes", cex.lab=2,1)

Hope I am not simplifying this in a bad way. These  lines plot everything
properly except the number of labels on the x-axis.

The plots are all there but the x=axis labels are not there. The graph
labels are only '12:30', '13:30' and '14:30'

I think I need to use your code to get all the values.

13:18:45        2691296 1601996 1584936
13:20:25        2691296 1603548 1586488
13:22:05        2691296 1603556 1586496
13:23:45        2691296 1606760 1589700
13:25:25        2691296 1611020 1593960
13:27:05        2691296 1614348 1597288
13:28:45        2691296 1614356 1597296
13:30:25        2691296 1614380 1597320
13:32:05        2691296 1614388 1597328
13:33:45        2691296 1614392 1597332
13:35:25        2691296 1614408 1597352
13:37:05        2691296 1614416 1597356
13:38:45        2691296 1614444 1597384
13:40:26        2691296 1614624 1597564
13:42:06        2691296 1614716 1597660
13:43:46        2691296 1614740 1597680
13:45:26        2691296 1614744 1597684
13:47:06        2756832 1631728 1614668
13:48:46        2756832 1631768 1614708
13:50:26        2756832 1631892 1614832

>>Tell me what you want to do, not how you want to do it.

If I don't show working code I don't get any response from the forum. So I
need basic code to show how it works :-)

Thanks,
Mohan