This is what I put in:
gap.boxplot(DATA$Conductivity~factor(DATA$UnitName_1),ylim=c(LOWER_Y_Conductivity,UPPER_Y_Conductivity_int),gap=gap_Conductivity,
            col=colours,outwex=one,whisklty = "solid",whisklwd=lwth,outcol=
"black", outpch=dtsym,  outcex=dtsize,
            range=1.5,xlab="",ylab="")

My aim is to not show the labels at the tick marks as I will add them to
the plot afterwards

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Berend Hasselman <b...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 30-08-2013, at 11:49, Shane Carey <careys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > xlab="",
> > ylab"",
> >

> You were told to use xlab="", ylab=""
>
> You seem to have omitted the  = after ylab
>
> Berend
>
> > Would not work.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Shane Carey <careys...@gmail.com>