From: gabriel.wajnb...@hotmail.com
To: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: Fisher test for a more than two group of genesþ
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:53:59 -0300

Good Afternoon,
My name is Gabriel, I'm doing an analysis if there is increase or decrease in
dependence on the mutated genes, using 3 or more genes using the fisher exact
test.I performed with success an analysis for two genes using fisher.test( ).
example of the 2x2 contigency table:
                                      Gene A mutated | Gene A normalGene B
mutated|              26                    |
 B normal |             10                      |          50

Now I'm wondering how can I perform the analysis for 3 genes (and construct the
contigency table), as follows: Gene A mutated, Gene A normal, Gene B mutated,
Gene B normal, Gene C mutated and Gene C normal. How do I perform a fisher test
using fisher.test( ) function using this data (3x3 contigency table)?Can
someone help me ?