http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18511249/excel-cell-coloring-using-xlsx

This is the initial post on stackoverflow. Please look at this maybe I'm
clearer here.

Thank you in advance,

- László-András Zsurzsa,                                                -
- Msc. Infromatics, Technical University Munich, Germany -
- Scientific Employee, TUM                                             -