Dear R community,

Here are details of my model, which gives me trouble modeling
autocorrelation.

lm11<-lme(Soil.temp ~ Veg*M+Veg*year,

           data=a,

           random = list(Site=pdDiag(~Veg),

                                   Plot=pdDiag(~Veg))

dataset:

a-data frame of daily measurements of soil temperature (Soil.temp) over six
years

Site (6 sites),

Plot(2 plots per site),

Veg(2 vegetation types: 2 sites as grassland, 4 sites as forest)

M-month (categorical predictor)

year (continues)

Thanks,

Julia