Le ven. 16 mai à 21:24, Roslina Zakaria a écrit :

Dear R-expert,
Is it possible to save graph from R into Latex document? I can see save as metafile , PNG, pdf etc, but I'm not sure which one to use.
Thank  you so much for your help.

If you use latex, you should go for Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) using the postscript() device. With pdflatex, you may opt for PDF.

Want a good hint? Have a look at Sweave[1] and let it take care of the graph for you. That way, the code to create the graph will be saved with your LaTeX document.

HTH    Vincent

[1] See http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch/Sweave/

---
  Vincent Goulet, Associate Professor