Hello,

No, 'Yoda' is not a package, the package is 'fortunes':

library(fortunes)  # load it in the R session
fortune("Yoda")

Or, if you don't want to load the package,

fortunes::fortune("Yoda")

Rui Barradas

Em 22-09-2013 21:32, Laz escreveu:
Is "Yoda" an R package? I tried:

install.packages("Yoda")
Warning in install.packages :
    package 'Yoda' is not available (for R version 3.0.1)
Warning in install.packages :
    package 'Yoda' is not available (for R version 3.0.1)

How do I proceed from here?
Regards,
Laz