I sent this message :
                        Hello everyone,
                        R beginner, I am confronted with the need to use
Rmpf.
                        In my first scripts I made use of
                                X=read.table(file.choose(), header=FALSE,
sep=",",dec=".")
                                X=as.matrix(X)
                        to load into a matrix data  from file before matrix
use.
                        How can I do to load the same data in a
"mpfrMatrix".
                        Is it possible to use with "mpfrMatrix" the same as
operations
                                M1%*%M2
                                scale(M1,TRUE,FALSE)
                        Sorry but I'm a newbe

                        Thanks in advance

                        Michel

But no body ... may be my question appear too simple for r-help people
I'll try alone using books
Thank you anyway