Greeting

I want to move a window over a column in a Matrix. For example. I have a
8X1 Matrix and I want to read the data from 1 until 5, for the second time
2 until 6, third time 3 till 7 and... and do something on this values and
show them in a diagramm:

I wrote this code:

#here I make an nX1 Matrix

 df<-matrix(unlist(datalist,use.names=FALSE),ncol=1,byrow=TRUE)#window:
the length of the window and Step:wenn this value 1 is, then for the
second time it begins from 2while(n+window<=length(df)){
  k<-matrix(df[n:n+window-1,1])
  #plot(k) I want to do something over k and show it in a plot
  n<-n+step}

but my code doesn't work

   - I can't show a plot inside of for loop
   - I cant show the value of K inside of for loop
   - If I show k outside of the loop I can only see one integer value
and not a matrix

if df:

12 13 14 15 16 17 18 8 19

then k outside of the loop contain only 18.

Could you please inform me how can I solve my problem?