Le 01/10/2013 17:41, Dimitri Liakhovitski a écrit :
Ah, thank you very much - I did not understand first brglm was the name
of a package!
Dimitri

My bad!

If there is separation you should see it in the way the coefficient diverges from one (it's pretty exponential). You can increase the number of step if you see nothing but in my opinion 30 steps are enough.

There is several packages to handle separated data, brglm and logistf are the two I recall.

Good luck!

Xochitl C.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Xochitl CORMON