On 10/03/2013 01:51 AM, yy wrote:
Hi:
        I am Chinese, I am developing a java application, and  deploy it  to
tomcat 7.0.42, I use rJava to use the R, when I use the command line to start
tomcat, the R drawing well done, see attachment histview.png,but when i use
windows service to start tomcat, the R drawing bad, see attachment
histview2.png, I don't why, can you give me a suggestion? My window OS is
window 7 home, thanks your help!

Hi yy,
I think that the problem is that your Windows system does not have the fonts to display the Chinese characters. I am not familiar with tomcat, but if there is a way to save the plot as a bitmapped image, that could be imported into Windows with the characters already rendered.

Jim