Well, first off, you ought to learn to post in plain text as requested in the
Posting Guide. After you have mastered that rather simple task, you might
consider searching  with Google for "setting up a cran mirror" which for me
anyway produces this as the first hit:

http://cran.r-project.org/mirror-howto.html

One does wonders about the standard admonition:  learn to crawl before
attempting to walk.

On Oct 5, 2013, at 9:15 AM, surabhi suhani wrote:

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA