I am trying to get the calculated mean and the symbol of x-bar to show in
the title of multiple histograms in R. Here is the code I have for one of
the histograms:
 hist(outcome[,11], main= "Heart Attack (expression(bar(x))) =
(mean(outcome[,11]))", xlab ="30-day Death Rate", xlim = c(min(hist_min),
max(hist_max)))

but the symbol will not sow up in the title just the words I have typed
do...I am not a programmer and new to R (obviously), so any help is
appreciated!