Hi everyone,

I have a data frame that is quite huge (dozens of millions of lines).

It looks like this :

Name      Value
Name1    156
Name2    458963
Name3    758
Name143 89325
Name1     4678
Name42   766
Name144 777
Name2     46767

Each name and and value has no predefined length and may be repeated any number
of times.

My goal is to have a list (aggregating the numbers relative to each name, so to
obtain a data frame which looks like this:
Name     Values
Name1   156, 4678,...
Name2   458963, 46767...

Creating the unique names in the first column is easy via the unique function,
but I did not find any way to regroup in matching vectors the different values
aggregated for each name, of to directly create a data frame like I want.

The ultimate goal is to use the values in the vectors to do some statistics
(means, etc.), but that is another matter for later!

Thanks for your help.

Sartene Bel