I have a Shiny code that is working.
In this code, the user uploads some input files, then runs some analyses
(using an actionButton), gets some outputs displayed and can also download
some results.

I am testing this code. After I've run the analysis and have made some
small change to the code, I hit F5. Now, I can start uploading my input
files from scratch. However, as soon as I start uploading my input files, I
get warnings (one for each file) that look like this:

Warning in dir.create(dir) :
 'C:\Users\DIMITR~1.LIA\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpklHtMJ\435e92e733e5f0a8a00f342d'
already exists

It is still working. But: how could I get rid of these warnings?
Thank you!

--
Dimitri Liakhovitski