Hi R Experts,

I need some advice on how to manage the number of models/objects I have in one
workspace.

Below is typically how I get started each time I begin or resume an analysis.

But now I am storing multiple models which are built off of dataframes with
dims of 30,000 x 60.
I am anticipating running into RAM issues. I am running 64bit r, r version:
2.15.1, Windows 7 PC w/ 8GB of RM and processor: Intel Core2 DUO CPU
E8400@3.00Ghz<mailto:E8400@3.00Ghz>

Let's say I have models: M1 thru Mk. How do I save these separately and the
load them as needed? I am picturing storing them in one file and then calling
one or more from that one file as needed. I hope that makes sense.

# GETTING STARTED---------------------------------------------------
#Clear current objects and workspace
rm(list=ls())

#Set Working directory
setwd()

#LOAD RDATA and History
load("FY14_RF_Model_Dan.RData")
loadhistory("FY14_RF_Model_Dan.Rhistory")
ls()

#Once I'm done I SAVE
save.image("FY14_RF_Model_Dan.RData")
savehistory("FY14_RF_Model_Dan.RHistory")

Dan Lopez
LLNL,HRIM - Workforce Analytics & Metrics