On 13-11-15 11:57 AM, Bert Gunter wrote:
Yes, I realize that it is more likely  a misunderstanding on my part.
Suitable humility will be tendered if this is pointed out.

The claimed "bug" is that predict.lm throws an error when the scale
argument is specified with interval = "conf" (and in some other
cases):

z <- lm(rnorm(10)~I(1:10))

predict(z,int="conf",scale=1)
Error in predict.lm(z, int = "conf", scale = 1) : object 'w' not found

R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25)
Platform: i386-w64-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

Cheers,
Bert

Looks more like a bug than a misunderstanding. Please report via bug.report() or on bugs.r-project.org.

Duncan Murdoch