Hi Spencer,
I would definitely recommend R for introductory stats. course because it is
free and easy to learn. You can visit www.twotorials.com for two-minute
tutorials on R. Also www.coursera.org offers many free courses on R, for intro
stats check this out: https://www.coursera.org/course/stats1
Hope this helps,