Hello,

I'm not a Stata user so I'm trying to reproduce Stata results that are given to
me in R. I would like to use a GLM with a complementary log-log function. The
stata code I have is:

glm c IndA fia, family(binomial s) link(cloglog) offset(offset)

The R code is:

glmt <- glm(data=dataset, c ~ IndA + fia, offset = offset, family =
binomial(link = cloglog))

Which yields different results from the Stata output. I think the difference is
in the variable s that is included in the binomial family in Stata (bold in the
code). How can I incorporate this variable in the R code?

Thanks in advance!