Dear Sir/Madam

I have a problem with r. I was still using it on my laptop and it then later
refused to open. When I open a script, being a new script or the previous one
that I have saved, it displays a message saying "fatal error: unexpected error
reading console input".

I then uninstalled the whole programme and r-studio,and downloaded a new one.
After re-installing it, when I try to open it it displays the message "fatal
error: unexpected exception: value type is 4 not 0".

So could you please help me out.

Kind regards
Mosiuoa Bereng. (Mr.)