Hi there,

I'm generally more a Stata user than a R user, but I need to computed
something, and I am not able to do it with Stata 13. So, here I am!

I have a database that has multiple  imputations (imputations are already
done) with a complex sample design (Strate and Weight).

 Is it possible, in R, to run polychoric correlation with multiple
imputation, a Strate and a Weight ?

For the moment, I have been able to do some statistical analysis with
Strate and Weight using the Survey package. I also know that there is a
package named Amelia II that can handle multiple imputations, and polycor
that can compute polychoric correlations. The problem is that I don't know
how to "merge" all those packages together, if it is possible. So:

1- It is possible to do so ?
2- IF yes, I'm not sure to know how to merge all this together. Any ideas?

I don't need any syntax (at least for the moment). I just need a hint of
where to start (is there a package that can handle it, is there somebody
who wrote paper(s) about it, etc.); I am completely stuck.

Thank you!