Hi Folks,

Using ggplot, I've produced the following graphic:
http://i.imgur.com/39a139C.png

The graphics in the plot seem to be bitmapped and not vectorized.  That
is, the vertical and horizontal lines jump rows of pixels instead of
having just nice, angled lines.  Any thoughts about how to get these
graphics vectorized?  Or am I misunderstanding something?

Another example:

The code:

    require(ggplot2)
    df = data.frame(x = c(1:360), y = sin(seq(0,2*pi*3,length.out = 360)))
    ggplot(df, aes(x=x, y=y)) + geom_line()

produces http://i.imgur.com/mjjSKih.png

Perhaps what I'm dealing with here is my screen resolution.  However, I
use ggsave() to save .wmf files, and those also turn out to be bitmaps
and not vectors.

Thanks,
Allie