Hi to
everyone, I have a big data set where rows are observations and columns are
variables. It contains a lot of missing values. I have used multiple imputation
with library mice and I get an “exact” prediction of each missing value. Now, I
would like to know the error I can commit or the confidence interval.

How can I
get this?

This is
part of my code

library(mice)

mod1<-mice(dat,
method=c("","",rep("pmm",6)))

                ro<-round(cor(dat,
use = "pair"), 3)

                predictor<-quickpred(dat)#
esta matriz predictora se construye según las correlaciones

                mod1<-mice(dat,method=c("","",rep("pmm",6)),
pred=predictor)

                imputados<-complete(mod1,'long')

                x.imp=split(imputados,
imputados$.imp)