To start a random sequence that can be reproduced later. The particular seed
value used should not be important unless either the random number generator or
the computations that use the random numbers are flawed.

?set.seed

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generator

DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing