Hello, everyone, I wish you would be kind enough to give me a hand.

I am trying to send a mail through R and have met some problems.

library(sendmailR)
from <- sprintf("<sendmailR@\\%s>", Sys.info()[4])
to <- "<myem...@gmail.com>"
subject <- "Hello from R"
body <- list("It works!", mime_part(iris))
sendmail(from, to, subject, body,
control=list(smtpServer="ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM"))

Error in socketConnection(host = server, port = port, blocking = TRUE) :
cannot open the connectionIn addition: Warning message:In
socketConnection(host = server, port = port, blocking = TRUE) :
ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM:25 cannot be opened

My OS is Windows 7 professional. Java version is: java version "1.7.0_25"

Thank you so much!