OS X
R 3.0.2

Colleagues,

I am displaying two sets of values changing over time; as a result, I have two
y-axes.  I add a label for the right-side Y axis with mtext(side=3, line=1.2,
TEXT).  The text is parallel to the axis -- so far, so good.  However, the text
is rotated counterclockwise from horizontal, whereas I would like it rotated
clockwise.

Neither srt nor las fixes this.  I guess that one convoluted approach would be
to use "text" rather than "mtext".  However, positioning would be a nuisance
and the xpd option would be needed.  Is there any simpler approach?

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)
Phone: 1-866-PLessThan (1-866-753-7784)