I use ggplot2 a lot and am wondering why I can't just color with a
function?  For example, if value < 0 then use red else use green.

How would you guys suggest to color these bar graphs so that positive is
green and negative is red?

ggplot(melt(df,measure.vars=c("data1", "data2", "data3", "data4")),
aes(x=Month,y=value)) + geom_bar(stat = "identity") + facet_wrap(~variable,
ncol=1, scales = "free_y") + scale_y_continuous(labels=comma)

Thanks,
Bradford