Hello

I was just forced to upgrade my OS X to Mavericks. Everything seemed to be
OK, R still worked seemingly fine within emacs (am using the latest
version, R 3.0.2, and the latest version of ESS, with Emacs 24.3.1) until I
tried loading the library extRemes. Apparently the call within that library
to load tcltk was the culprit. In fact R crashes simply by trying to load
the latter (without trying loading extRemes). I tried reinstalling
everything (R and the packages, and the tools' tcltk package -- even if I
think it should be bundled with R by default). R keeps crashing with a
simple "R process terminated" message.
Everything worked just swimmingly under Snow Leopard. Sigh.

Can anybody please help?

Thank you

Claudia

Claudia Tebaldi