Hi all,

I has astrange problem with Rstudio desktop and X11 display. Any plot
command in Rstudio give mea error on cairo device. I try reinstall R
(from apt-get) and all packages from the source but the problem remains
the same.

In my notebook (amd64) with the similar debian instalation all work
fine, but in my desktop (i386) its dont work. Looking for capabilities
in R and Rstudio I get this:

In R:
 > capabilities()
     jpeg      png tiff    tcltk      X11 aqua http/ftp  sockets libxml
     TRUE     TRUE TRUE     TRUE     TRUE FALSE     TRUE     TRUE TRUE
     fifo   cledit iconv      NLS  profmem cairo
     TRUE     TRUE TRUE     TRUE     TRUE TRUE

In RStudio
 > capabilities()
     jpeg      png     tiff tcltk      X11     aqua http/ftp sockets
libxml
     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE TRUE    FALSE    FALSE TRUE     TRUE     TRUE
     fifo   cledit    iconv NLS  profmem    cairo
     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE TRUE     TRUE     TRUE

Anybody have this problem with Rstudio on Linux?

My R version: R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25) -- "Frisbee Sailing"

My Rstudio Version:Version 0.98.490

Where is the problem? Any idea? Any linux package or configuration that
I need?

Thanks
Ronaldo

--