On 2014-01-15 11:00, r-help-requ...@r-project.org wrote:
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:39:17 +1000
From: Diana Virkki<d.vir...@griffith.edu.au>
To:r-help@r-project.org
Subject: [R] Model averaging using QAICc

Hi all,

I am having some trouble running GLMM's and using model averaging with
QAICc.

Let me know if you need more detail here:
I am trying to run GLMM's on count data in the package glmmADMB with a
negative binomial distribution due to overdispersion. The dispersion
parameter has now reduced to 2.679 for the global model (from a dispersion
parameter of 27.507 with a poisson distribution), and I am not sure if this
is still considered too high for running the models?

I would like to try to use QAICc's for model selection and model averaging
with the package MuMIn. I have so far been able to produce a QAICc output
only for the models. I read that model averaging with QAICc can be done in
MuMIn but cannot find the syntax to get these outputs, including the model
weightings, parameter estimates, confidence intervals, and relative
variable importance.

Use argument 'rank' to provide the information criterion to use:
- with 'dredge': rank = "QAICc", chat = <c-hat>
- with 'model.sel' and 'model.avg' : rank = "QAICc", rank.args =
list(chat = <c-hat>)

See example(QAICc) and example(model.avg)

kamil