Really, the thanks go to Prof. Ripley et al, maintainig that package.

Br. Frede

-------- Oprindelig meddelelse --------
Fra: Vito Ricci
Dato:17/01/2014 13.00 (GMT+01:00)
Til: Frede Aakmann Tøgersen ,Göran Broström ,r-h...@stat.math.ethz.ch
Emne: Re: [R] Estimating parameters of 3 parameters lognormal distribution

OK. It runs fine! Many thanks Frede.
Regards.
Vito

Se non ora, quando?
Se non qui, dove?
Se non tu, chi?

Il Venerdì 17 Gennaio 2014 12:38, Frede Aakmann Tøgersen <fr...@vestas.com> ha
scritto:
In package MASS there is the fitdistr function using maximum likelihood
estimation to infer on the parameters of distributions based on observed data.

One of the arguments of fitdistr () allows you to specify the probability
density function.

You only know how the parametrization of your three parameters lognormal
distribution is defined since you really haven't told us much.

Please have a look at fitdistr() and tell us if fit your needs.

Br. Frede