Dear All,

I can't figure out how to pass multiple arguments to substitute to build up a
call statement.  One argument works fine:

>    target <- "val1"

>     call <- substitute(select(zidx_df, datadate, target), list(target =
> as.name(target)))

>     call
select(zidx_df, datadate, val1)

Now I would like to pass multiple arguments to substitute so that I get
"select(zidx_df, datadate, val1, val2, val3)", but I only get the first
argument:

>     target <- c("val1", "val2", "val3")

>     call <- substitute(select(zidx_df, datadate, target), list(target =
> as.name(target)))

>     call
select(zidx_df, datadate, val1)

I have tried multiple variations, but none of them are even close, so I won't
embarrass myself by posting them here.

Thanks in advance, Roger