Hi everybody,

I have a doubt in relation with arguments in functions when packaging: Does it
make sense the fact of having dots as an argument when it is the only
argument?.

I mean you have a package and a function that will be used directly by the user
has dots as an argument; for example:

ReadData <- function (...) {
InPutParams(kValidate, ...)
        ReadAll(...)
}

Does it make sense the fact of having dots as argument of ReadData, and no
other argument?.

I ask this question because I hace created a package and I use dots as argument
(only dots) in several visible functions, because in this way the fact of
validating the values passed by the user is more easy for me (within
InPutParams function), but I have consulted several packages and I don't see
visible functions with dots as unique argument.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Eva