On 02/09/2014 11:58 AM, John Sorkin wrote:
R 3.0.0 or RStudio  0.98.490
Windows 7 (or Linux Mint)

Is there any easy way to run an R program and have it produce text output in a
file along with any graphs that the code produces? I know I can run the program
and paste the graphs into the output however doing this is rather time
consuming.
Thank you,
John

Hi John,
I wrote the htmlize function (with a lot of associated functions) in the prettyR package to allow R scripts to be output as HTML files. That package also includes the R2html (and associated) functions contributed by Phillipe Grosjean, which performs a similar function. There is also the earlier R2HTML package by Phillipe and colleagues. The advantages of output to HTML is that the output can be displayed with any HTML browser and it is very easy to copy parts of the listing such as tables and drop them into word processing documents. Works very well with Open/Libre Office and even MS Word.

Jim