Hi Bert,

yes I have reshape2. Apols for not being more precise. Spent over an hour with
reshape2 and web examples but I'm stuck.

cheers

Mark

On 19 February 2014 at 19:19:22, Bert Gunter (gunter.ber...@gene.com) wrote:

Just wanted to suggest that you check out the reshape2 package. A lot
of folks have complained that R's base reshape() command is rather
opaque, and Hadley Wickham wrote his package to facilitate this sort
of thing.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter